Gladiator heels (pre order in white & black) MUST HAVES!!!

| |




 



I fell in love with this heels when i 1st saw it on instagram...I knew immediately that i have fallen in love with it and was searching high and low on where to get my hands on them.Till I saw it on Net a Porter by Alexander Wang! It was already sold out in most of the websites like Shop Bop, Nasty Gal, etc. Retailing over MYR3000++

Get yours now at a fraction of the retail cost.Delivery takes averagely 10-14 working days(or earlier) but trust me..it's gonna be worth it. Def one of the kind heels that you gotta add into your collection. I got mine already^+* MAJOR LOVE!

To order, email styleinflux@gmail.com
Size: 35-40
Color: Black & white
Material: Synthetic leather, matte finishing
Price: rm199

Facebook page : CLICK HERE
Website : CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment